How much hypertrophy can you pack into a chest and back home workout just 15 minutes long? A lot if you do this push-pull plan!Push And PullFor those unfamiliar with the terms "push" and "pull" let's have a short explanation:
- "Push" means exercises where you move the resistance away from you: push-ups and all forms of presses
- "Pull" means moving the resistance toward you (pull-ups, curls, rows etc.)
- Doing this in the regular 6 to 12 reps scheme for 3 sets would be another instance of stuff you usually do. Instead start with a weight where you can do 10 reps, do your set and then, without a break, go to the second exercise, again using a weight where you can do 10 reps.
- After the first two exercises have a 1 minute break, then do the second exercise pair back-to-back. When you've done the second pair, start over with the first pair and repeat the cycle until 15 minutes are up.
- When necessary drop some weight to stay with 10 reps per set.