Barbell rows are one of the greatest exercises you can do for your back, but you have to make sure you do them correctly. Here is how!Barbell RowsIt's no exaggeration when I say that barbell rows are the Swiss knife of back exercises, making them my second most favorite back exercise right after pull-ups.Why? Well, they don't only exercise your lats, but also your middle and lower traps, the rear delts, the rhomboids, the rotary cuff and more. For good measure you even get some brachialis and forearms thrown in. But key to do them is to keep your back straight and the elbows in:Elbows In, Back Straight, Seriously!Once more, you have to do the exercise correctly to really target all the muscles we talked about above. If you find yourself moving the upper body or that your arms are flaring out, use less weight!Can You Use Them To Get Better At Pull-Ups?Maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Barbell rows have no true target muscle, although they do involve the lats of course, while pull-ups involve a lot of muscles, but have the lats as clear target. For the fastest possible improvement in number of pull-ups you therefore have to do pull-ups.
Subscribe to EC
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- Home Workout For Girls
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Start Cardio For Beginners
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- How To Do Crunches
- erutar: http://compraseguidores.com/ Spot on with this wr?te-up, ? seriously bel?
- SkinCell Pro: I like foregathering utile information, this post has got me even more info
- Pure Luminance: Real superb information can be found on weblog.
- Taylor: I'm 14 about to be 15 and I'm 5"5 in a half 175 pounds idk if that's good
- Guillem Hernandez Sola: Where can I find a 'diet for begineers' related to this post?