This free guide to weight loss gives you all the explanations you need to understand losing weight, how you can do it too and why you don't need to spend money on diet products.
The Real Basics Of Weight Loss
This is required reading if you are serious about losing weight:
- How weight loss works for everyone
- Why exercising for weight loss only works a little
- How to build muscle and lose fat at the same time
Debunking Weight Loss Myths
- Will eating in the evening cause you to gain weight?
- Is eating healthy enough to lose weight?
- Can you lose weight eating fast food?
- Can you spot-reduce fat?
- Does the afterburn effect make you lose weight after your workout?
- Does muscle make you look fat?
- Do negative calorie foods exist?
- Do you lose fat when you sweat?
Reviews Of Commercial Diet Programs
- Beyond Diet - Isabel De Los Rios' revamp of metabolic typing.
- Cabbage Soup Diet - Lose weight with tons of cabbage soup.
- Carb-Cyling Diet - Alternate between low carb / high carb days to maximize fat loss.
- Corset Diet - Wear a corset to lose weight.
- Dukan Diet - Dr. Pierre Dukan's diet is the spiritual successor to the Atkins Diet.
- Fast Diet - Eat like your ancestors to lose weight.
- HCG Diet - 500 kcal / day and get human chorionic gonadotropin shots.
- K-E Diet - In the top 10 of weird diet plans.
- Low Carb Diet - eats lots of fat and few carbohydrates.
- Paleo Diet - eat like our prehistoric forefathers and avoid grains at all costs.
- Shred - The Revolutionary Diet - Less revolutionary than the name implies.