If a world record holder and very fit athlete has never used any supplements and just relies on real food, how likely is it that you need tons of them to be fit and build muscle mass? Not very.
- Dr. J: LOL!!! I've seen some "funny" accidents at my fitness center. No injurie
- evilcyber: Heah Nabil, this plan should work very well for you. Give it six months and
- evilcyber: Hello Ellie! It should absolutely work for you! You will only need to find
- evilcyber: Yep, these efforts do pay off. Comparatively small amounts of exhaustion go
- evilcyber: That is a very good rate!