HIIT, “high intensity interval training”, is a topic many people have questions about, as it provides an interesting alternative to traditional cardio. Here are some pointers on how to utilize this technique. What Precisely Is “HIIT”? The generally accepted definition is: performing an exercise at a rate that’s near your maximum exertion for short time [...]
- Kim: YIKES - I'm glad you went to the hospital!! The whole bat story was freaki
- Fraser: Interesting story, Evil! I was relieved to hear that you took the precautio
- evilcyber: Theoretically yes, but you would have a limited range of motion - your legs
- evilcyber: You should. Just keep an eye on how your body reacts to it.
- evilcyber: I simply counted calories.