In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout For Girls
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Free Complete Workout And Bodybuilding Nutrition Plan
- Old Exercises Rediscovered: Eugen Sandow Wrist Rotations
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- How Good Is Your Bottled Water?
- How To Get A Flat Stomach And Small Waist
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Dr. J: Never drink bottled water. Too much plastic in the ocean. My favorite w
- evilcyber: What kind of mindset is that? If you haven't ruined your body by age 30, yo
- evilcyber: True, if you really know your way around your body. For those less exper
- evilcyber: The best time is when you are rested and have your full concentration on th
- evilcyber: Hey Ben, there is more important tip I can give you is: stick with it. Thos