In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- What You Always Wanted To Know About Cardio
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- Dumbbell Lunges
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Jess: It will be interesting to see with further research if their is casual rela
- Jay: The whole point of his book and workout were to use the mind to lift the mu
- Kim: HaHa - this was funny!!! Very clever!
- Jess: Such a cool post EC! Fascinating! Drinking ash sounds pretty rough!
- Dr. J: The Roman Empire lasted over 500 years! They did a lot of things right!