In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
- Home Workout For Girls
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- Free Complete Workout And Bodybuilding Nutrition Plan
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- How Fast Do You Lose Muscle Gains?
- Are Multivitamins Bad For You?
- How To Do Crunches
- Dr. J: This is great information! I've wondered about this. I know I've benefited
- evilcyber: J, I sometimes wonder what gruesome things you see during your work day. I
- evilcyber: Very good point! Alcohol lowers inhibitions. I know that from drinking wine
- evilcyber: Haha, no, I tried to use a "somewhere in the middle" size that all readers
- evilcyber: I don't doubt it. Even good research gets badly reported.