In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- Evil's Workout Plan - September 2014
- Free Complete Workout Nutrition Plan
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Ivy: happy you are back in form, EC! <3
- evilcyber: Yes, I remember reading that. Sandow sure had a huge ego and who was strong
- evilcyber: Sorry for the belated answer and thank you for these detailed recommendatio
- Syl: Eugene Sandow was the father of bodybuilding, but he was far from the stron
- Dr. J: I wonder about the effects of using electromagnetic energy?