In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- Home Workout For Girls
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- Free Complete Workout Nutrition Plan
- Which Diet Plan Works Best?
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- How To Do Pull-Ups For Beginners
- evilcyber: Hey Matt, cool to hear how you get along with it! Eugen would be proud that
- Matt Fewster: I do the workout every other day and it is amazing. Ive struggled with a lo
- evilcyber: Hey John, if you can do push-ups in good form on the floor, then it's ok to
- evilcyber: Thank you, I'll give him a look!
- evilcyber: You should have come with him! :)