In the first part of the article, we gave an intro to Mike Mentzer’s Heavy Duty training system, and debunked training to failure, alongside the lack of necessity and possible shortcomings of shock techniques. Let’s tackle two more HD crowd concepts: training with just one set and how much value someone’s word has in the […]
Subscribe to EC
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- How To Do Crunches
- Swoosh: evilvyber, do you have an advance workout routine?
- Taylor: I'm 14 about to be 15 and I'm 5"5 in a half 175 pounds idk if that's good
- Guillem Hernandez Sola: Where can I find a 'diet for begineers' related to this post?
- Hunter: Thank you thank you evilcyber for explaining this to me, I have been doing
- Robert Vincelette: Dr. Stoppani says that certain minerals taken near the time of a workout de