“Muscle confusion” is a buzzword that received a lot of attention in the last couple of years. In reality, it is nothing but a fancy way of saying that you should change your workouts here and then.
Post Tagged with: "p90x"
- October 7, 2011 5:11 pm
- 5 comments
Lately I’ve been contemplating buying Tony Horton’s P90x home fitness workouts. I have a membership to World Gym that I half-heartedly use, but I need something to use in the comfort of my own home for those days when I just don’t feel like driving 40 minutes to and from the gym. Especially with winter [...]
- Kim: When my boys were little - I used to do lunges and squats on the driveway w
- Morgan: Hello Evilcyber, I'm 15 and have been doing minimum workout for a while
- Lisa: I was a total cardio junkie! I rarely lifted weights. As a result, my body
- Lisa: I LOVE the Nike Training Club app. It's free and has TONS of exercises. The
- Lisa: Serving sizes are where MOST people fail, me included. As a reformed binge