You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
Subscribe to EC
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout For Girls
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- The 6 Best Workout And Fitness Books
- Suzette Callender: This seems logical.Very informative info.
- Djswimma: What does it matter? The guy gained his weight he wanted and if he looked l
- emew: hey can i replace the pull ups with back dumbell rows?
- A: I totally agree. I used to buy the Jym products and then realized it's all
- vicegupi: Actually, beans often times carry more carbs than protein