You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- How To Do Crunches
- Bodybuilding Nutrition In Simple Steps
- Angie: Do you think it will work? Because I'm desperate for something to work on m
- m88: I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your
- Dr. J: This is sorta strange to me. Yeah, I've heard as you think so you are, or a
- Simon Hawkins: If done with out the use of steroids, one can only gain 1lb of muscle (at t
- evilcyber: Angie, why don't you try the plan above?