You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
Subscribe to EC
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Do Crunches
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- Steve: Thanks for this! After watching her video every bit of my sceptical mind wa
- Kopano: Why are you soo uncomfortable with your body u are perfect just the way u a
- Zachary Hooper: Hello i'm 17 years old and weigh 180 and I need to lose body fat any workou
- Taylor: I'm 14 about to be 15 and I'm 5"5 in a half 175 pounds idk if that's good
- Guillem Hernandez Sola: Where can I find a 'diet for begineers' related to this post?