You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
Subscribe to EC
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- How To Do Crunches
- Swoosh: evilvyber, do you have an advance workout routine?
- Taylor: I'm 14 about to be 15 and I'm 5"5 in a half 175 pounds idk if that's good
- Guillem Hernandez Sola: Where can I find a 'diet for begineers' related to this post?
- Hunter: Thank you thank you evilcyber for explaining this to me, I have been doing
- Robert Vincelette: Dr. Stoppani says that certain minerals taken near the time of a workout de