You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
Subscribe to EC
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Do Crunches
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- Jean: Is it safe to do this along with an 8-week beginner running program? Also,
- job search: Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checkin
- Rubin: I believe hat is among the most significant info for me. And i am happy re
- Nox factor Muscle: Awesome post.
- Nic: Actually it appears as if most of the pissed off people are arguing FOR the