You do pull-ups, you do chin-ups, but have you done towel pull-ups? They are mixture of both and a great way to exercise the muscles in your forearms and hands.
Subscribe to EC
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Free Complete Workout Nutrition Plan
- Rob: Hi I am 14 yrs. old and I weigh 140 at 5'10". I would like to get on a diet
- Trevon: hi if i have abs already will this work to help me get more ripped
- Maria: Hi :D This is actually a really nice workout plan but I want to ask if this
- Nandish: thanks for the imformation . Easy to read ,understand text .
- Saamiyah kazi: Thankyou for such amazing para on cardio