So you want to have your muscles grow, huh? But how much weight is too much? And how little is too little? Getting it right isn't that difficult, if you look for these signs...
obsessive-compulsive scientifically-inclined German if I didn't end on a serious bit of info about the right weight to let your muscles grow: use one you can do 6 to 12 reps with in 3 sets, and have the last rep on the last set be really the last you can do.Picture courtesy of Paul Sableman.
Subscribe to EC
- Home Workout Plan For Beginners
- What Is Cardio And Why Should You Do It?
- Home Workout Plan For Teenagers
- Home Workout Plan For Women
- How To Do Pull-Ups Without A Pull-Up Bar
- Home Workout For Girls
- Intermediate Home Workout Plan
- How To Do Push-Ups For Beginners
- The Eugen Sandow Workout You Can Do At Home
- The Bodybuilding Doctor: Jim Stoppani
- Amit: Your article is a great support and favour to me. Thanks a Tonne
- hannah: i get what you mean you should start easy like going for runs or fast walks
- FlyingWhaleLord: I can kind of do push-ups, but using my fists hurts a lot. Should I just ke
- Dave: I'm not sure what you were reading, but it says that his reps were 12 to 15
- Shawn Wise: Cardiovascular exercises are like strength training for the heart. The stre