Here is the ultimate one-stop list to everything you need to know about teen bodybuilding. Handy, precise and all-encompassing.
The Ultimate List: Teens And Bodybuilding!
1. You don’t need any equipment to start.
2. Neither a gym membership.
3. A full-body body weight workout plan gets you on the road.
4. Doing “pro” routines ends in injury or overtraining.
5. It takes about 6 months of steady training to get noticeable results.
6. Most teens give up because their goals are unrealistic.
8. You are old enough when you reach puberty.
12. You can get protein from powders, but also simply from your nutrition.
13. 1 g per lb of body weight is the maximum required.
19. Most supplements are a waste of money.
22. What can stunt growth is weightlifting and using steroids.
26. Lifting weights doesn’t magically make you lose weight.
Picture courtesy of Emmet Tullos.