There are some myths in losing weight that don’t die. Worse, some people make money off them, leaving you with a lighter wallet but not a lighter body. Let’s look at some of them.
11 Popular Weight Loss Myths
- Will late night eating cause you weight gain?
- Does fat make you fat?
- Does alcohol make you fat?
- Is eating healthy enough to lose weight?
- Can you lose weight eating fast food?
- Does lack of sleep make you gain weight?
- Can you spot-reduce fat?
- Does the afterburn effect make you lose weight after your workout?
- Does muscle make you look fat?
- Do negative calorie foods exist?
- Do you lose fat when you sweat?